Lady Di Loves Learning

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Orientation - CTR

I thought I would use the Ask Me Now site to ask a question about Disney World. This is my first grandchild. His name is Charlie and we're going to Disney World... when he is three. He is 20 months old. I asked the online librarian when would be the lease crowded time to vacation in the park. I was told that January, September and October. Also, the best days would be Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. How about that. Just what I needed to know. Along with this information they gave me some great websites. One was www.mousesavers.com. I had never used Ask Me Now before, but now I'm hooked. I found it also very interesting that you could ask a question in spanish. I loved the windows that displayed the website where the information was found while you were chatting. I also sent an email question to our contact us site. Awaiting a response.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margarete said...

Charlie is just the cutest!!! What a lucky little fella! Okay I better mention how cute Austyn is as well...

June 6, 2007 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home