Lady Di Loves Learning

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Week 9 Thing 23 - Summary

Before I started 23 thing, I felt I knew much about the web and how to locate information and what was out there. Duh, what was I thinking. I was overwhelmed and somewhat frustrated by some of the sites. My brain is crammed with so much information. I am drawn to the photo sites like flicker and picassa but the podcasts were boring to me.

I always thought I was climbing up the hill with technology, but now I know I'm sliding down the hill backwards. So, it's time to get back up on my feet and keep learning. This learning activity was a real eye opener!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail Griffith said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23 Things!! You made it!!

August 17, 2007 at 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 4, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home